Let's talk about how to completely change celebrating with food to other healthy alternatives that won't derail your progress.
It's crucial as we're losing weight after weight loss surgery that you have non-food ways to celebrate your milestones.
Rewarding your weight loss milestones reinforces your healthy habits and motivates you to continue your healthy lifestyle.
Before Weight Loss Surgery, you more than likely celebrated and rewarded yourself with food. Not anymore! Starting today, we are going to start celebrating and honoring YOU and what your body craves and deserves!
Below is an approved Bariatric Body list of 20 healthy ways to start celebrating now!
1. Reward yourself with a magazine subscription, l love Women's Health!
2. Go and check out my Top 30 favorite Bariatric gift items.
3. Start investing in some exercise activities, I love these Resistance Bands.
4. Buy a fruit infuser pitcher or water bottle
5. Treat yourself to a nice long bubble bath or Bath Salts
6. Hit up your local Thrift stores because your size will be changing often.
7. Fill a Jar with $1 bills for every pound lost or $5 bills for every five pounds or have your family fill it with you!
8. Start buying yourself flowers -or- even a single rose 🌹
9. Start trying new makeup, check out some tattoo eyebrows or Ardell Lashes!
10. Hit up Groupon and try new things, you will be surprised with all the items in your area!
11. Treat yourself to a portrait session!
12. Buy that piece of clothing in the smaller size and hang it up till your ready!
13. Plan your next date night to that place you have never been to yet!
14. Get a massage, manicure or pedicure
15. Try a new hair cut and color
16. Post your milestones in our group so we can cheer you on and celebrate with you!
17. Buy something new for your favorite hobby, or start a new one! Want to work with me somehow and help? Email me!
18. Get a makeover to update your cosmetics from a local makeup counter 💄
19. Buy or make a piece of jewelry
20. Get yourself a good book to learn or get wrapped in! 📘
🎉 Come join our facebook group where we discuss all the items and comment below on your favorite non-food reward items!